Thursday, March 8, 2012

God didn’t do it!!!

Since we are part of the family of God maybe we should act like it!!!

Everything that God does is good. Everything that the devil does is bad. I am weary of hearing that God did something bad. For example; “I guess God thinks that I can handle it or he wouldn’t have taken me through it.” It’s bad enough that the unsaved are always saying; “if God loved us why is there war or starvation.” Why don’t we hear; “that devil sure hates us, no wonder he is sending so much suffering” Even Job thought that it was God. Job 2:10b What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil? In all this did not Job sin with his lips.

Here we clearly see that it was the devil not God. Job 2:7 So went Satan forth from the presence of the LORD, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown. Let’s stop saying that God did it and say that the devil did it.

Someone said to me that God killed his dad. I said “no he didn’t.” After we die God takes us; but the bible says that death comes from sin. There are some passages that seem to say that it was God but the truth still is… Ro 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

I mentioned these things in hundreds of sermons, yet I still wasn't hearing “the devil is sure trying to hurt me, so let’s praise God for giving us the strength to go through it.” Please blame the devil not God. God is good, it's the devil that's bad.

1 comment: