Monday, March 5, 2012

Be not weary

As age changes me I find that the temptations of youth are mostly non existent. The real temptation now is to back off and rest a little. I am tired of confrontation, ugliness and unthankful Christians.

The more that we do for people the more likely that they are to be upset that we didn’t do enough. I hear more complaints about God from Christians than I do about the devil.

As I think back though I remember that these problems have always been there and it is my responsibility to keep myself encouraged. 1Sa 30:6 And David was greatly distressed; for the people spake of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and for his daughters: but David encouraged himself in the LORD his God.

Roy needs to encourage himself in the LORD his God.

I would like to end this life going so hard that I crash through to the other side without a slowdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment