Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Come to God

Come to God to get saved, (born again into his family), and come to God for help.


John 9:36 He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him?
Jer 29:13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
Pr 8:17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.
Lu 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find;
Acts 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved,
Ac 17:27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
I Corinthians 8:3 But if any man love God, the same is known of him.
Ephesians 1:8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;
I John 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
I John 3:20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.
Jude 1:25 To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and for ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment